Forget what you know about working within Family Law, there’s a more progressive proposition.
What on offer for you:
- Choice to work from home or the office (post Covid) and flexible working hours to fit your lifestyle and family
- Specialist teams from secretaries to legal assistant, billing & credit control to client care (who take all initial enquiry calls) – dedicate your time to your clients and work on the exciting stuff you trained for
- Client-centric innovation and super-efficient frameworks
- The most efficient and lawyer-centric case management system in the industry
- Market leading business development/marketing capability from a huge modern-day marketing team dedicated to family law
- An unbeatable customer experience in an industry that has languished and needs shaking up
- Personal and professional development with no ‘glass ceilings’
Work with the country’s largest specialist family law firm with Lawyers in 31 offices nationally. Coming to work every day and pull together; the way we help our clients is exceptional because Family Law is all we do. In short, we understand family law, we know the nuances that make it different to other areas, and we’re passionate about leading the way.
In the last few years we’ve grown our business by over 150% and laid the groundwork to build something really special, so now is a great time to join us.
- It’s likely you’re either a Senior Solicitor that’s frustrated because you’re not a Partner, or, a Partner in a traditional firm that is frustrated that they’re not an equity partner or not being adequately rewarded.
- You’ll be a strong leader of people, able to nurture and develop your team
- You’ll be commercially minded and able to spot opportunities to improve client service
- You want to reach your potential and ambitious. We offer work-life balance and support, but you’ll want to progress your career whilst still practicing family law
- Able to convert new clients and lead a range of complex divorce, finance and children cases
- Living within the Newcastle area
If you’re ambitious and really want tobuild the most client-centric, successful and rewarding specialist family law practice in your region, we’ll offer you a great salary, a chance to work with wonderful people and the opportunity to work in a really clever way. You’ll have flexibility to work from home, or the office, whenever you like (post Covid), and you’ll arrange your days or weeks around your commitments, family, clients and leisure activities. All without the boring and terrifying bits when you start on your own.
- An attractive salary
- Lucrative performance and values related bonus
- 26 days annual leave
- Mental wellbeing days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhanced adoption pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Enhanced bereavement pay
- Paid emergency dependents leave
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Simplyhealth (including counselling sessions, 24/7 GP access, dental cover, health assessments etc)
- Discounted legal services
- Life assurance
- Season ticket and travel loans
- Flexible working (and we actually mean that)